Here are some snowball sentences suggested by my students.
- I do not know about radon’s, osmium’s, polonium’s abilities.
- I am the only short person playing football.
- “I am not even smart,” mother remarks.
- I do not know where people acquire insanity.
- “A no,” Joe said while eating burgers mightily adultlike.
- I am not very happy during Mondays.
- I do not joke.
- I be—arr, mate—avast!
- I do not know super skates.
- I do not fear yucky cheese; however, kamikaze elephants jackhammer lumberjacks blackjacking backpedalling brontosauruses, artificializing territorializing icositetrahedrons.
Can you invent some other snowball sentences? But first, you need to figure out what they are.Share:
“I am the king”, sayeth Richard mightily.25 December 2021, 2:18 pm
I do not like juicy iconic steadily increasing isomorphic Rhombicosahedrons26 December 2021, 4:12 am
The two examples above are in the spirit but not formally snowball sentences.26 December 2021, 9:46 am
k26 December 2021, 10:21 am
I am not very happy acting pleased whenever prominent scientists overmagnify intellectual enlightenment, stoutheartedly outvociferating ultrareactionary retrogressionists, characteristically unsupernaturalizing transubstantiatively philosophicoreligious incomprehensiblenesses anthropomorphologically Pathologicopsychological!
Multidimensionalplagiarism! (Of course..)26 December 2021, 12:32 pm
I do not know about making correct snowball sentences.29 December 2021, 1:25 am
Thanks to a 2017 children’s TV series, we have this snowball sentence fragment from Shakespeare: 2 be oar knot Tobee.2 January 2022, 2:15 pm
0 on his sign meant really nothing.6 January 2022, 2:51 pm