Here are some snowball sentences suggested by my students.
- I do not know about radon’s, osmium’s, polonium’s abilities.
- I am the only short person playing football.
- “I am not even smart,” mother remarks.
- I do not know where people acquire insanity.
- “A no,” Joe said while eating burgers mightily adultlike.
- I am not very happy during Mondays.
- I do not joke.
- I be—arr, mate—avast!
- I do not know super skates.
- I do not fear yucky cheese; however, kamikaze elephants jackhammer lumberjacks blackjacking backpedalling brontosauruses, artificializing territorializing icositetrahedrons.
Can you invent some other snowball sentences? But first, you need to figure out what they are.Share: