Puzzle. There are five houses of different colors next to each other equally spaced on the same road. In each house lives a man of a different profession.
- The blue house is adjacent to the mathematician’s and con-man’s houses.
- The first house on the left is green.
- The nurse lives immediately to the right of the mathematician.
- The teacher lives halfway between the plumber’s house and the yellow house.
- The nurse’s house is immediately to the right of the red house.
Who lives in the white house?
Correction Nov 11, 2017. Replaced “the same distance from” with “halfway between” to eliminate the possibility of the plumber living in the yellow house. Thank you to my readers for catching this mistake and to Smylers for suggesting a correction.Share: